JOIN THE HAPPINESS BOOTCAMPERS 12 WEEK PROGRAM TO PHYSICAL AND MENTAL WELLNESS!
Not from Sheffield and want to join a group of motivational, inspiring and fitness loving women? Want programmes run by experienced and motivated personal trainers all from the touch of a button? Sick of workout plans that aren’t tailored to your needs? You’ve come to the right place.
The Happiness Bootcamp online coaching gives you:
- A skype or phone call consultation to discuss your goals and needs to help me tailor your program to you.
- Tailored workout plans for either at home or at the gym. All plans consider your needs, you abilities and your goals.
- Nutritional guidance using a food tracking app with tailored macros changed by me to help you understand that you don’t need these fad diets but can still enjoy what you love while getting the results you want.
- A Facebook support group full of daily workout ideas, exercise explanations, motivational women, food ideas and a support network of others on this journey too.
- An optional weekly half an hour skype or check in phone call to see how you are doing and discuss anything you need.
- 24/7 WhatsApp support with anything you don’t want to share in the online group.
- An optional plan to support you mentally with improving your wellbeing, sleep, stress and understanding of yourself.
- 2 weekly photo check ins and measurements to keep up with your progress.
ABOUT AIMEE BROWES, YOUR TRAINER
Aimee Browes is a 20 year old Personal Trainer who has been in the fitness industry for 3 years. As the founder of The Happiness Bootcamp, Aimee speaks nationally about how she used exercise to cope with her mental health. Being diagnosed with severe anxiety disorder and body dysmorphic disorder by 16 Aimee wanted to speak out about her experience. Aimee now runs The Happiness Bootcamp and has made her name in the fitness industry teaching and speaking for Bodypower Expo, BE:Fit London (Reebok) and many other fitness events as well as appearing on BBC Radio 1, BBC newsbeat and winning awards for her work using fitness to educate on mental health.
NEXT 12 WEEK PROGRAM LAUNCHING: 1ST OCTOBER
ONLY 10 PLACES!
What could you achieve in 12 weeks time? Find out and register you interest below.